T,O,M,R,A,E (S because E is kinda dull) :)
I’m not sure if you mean for me to do S instead of E … so I’ll do both xD
T (5 things I love unconditionally) -
2) My friends (so basically everyone I know, you’re all amazing)
4) Video games
5) … I’ll come back to this one :S
O (If I like my school) -
McMaster is a lovely campus (The hospital / Health sciences building notwithstanding) and I met a bunch of lovely people there. Some of the profs were nice and I liked them a lot. The residence I was in was comfortable and our side of the floor had some amazing people. I’m unsure if I regret not going to Western instead. All in all, I enjoyed Mac, but I would have enjoyed it more had I worked harder and mingled more.
M (If I forgive betrayal) -
This is a tricky one. I suppose it depends on the severity of the transgression and whether it was intentional / had good reasons for doing it.
If you deserve a second chance, you’ll get one.
R (10 curiosities) -
1) Why is there something, rather than nothing?
2) In regards to that something, how did it come to be?
3) What lies beyond the universe (if that’s even possible)? A void? A sort of bubble that acts like the Heliopause of our solar system?
4) Why are humans so cruel to each other?
5) Going back to the earlier theme, one scientist postulated the Big Bang was actually a White Hole, if so, and the theory that Black-Holes-are-gateways-to-new-universes-holds, how many levels of existence are there (There could potentially be limitless)?
6) Where am I going in life?
7) What do I want to do?
8) Where will I end up?
9) Who with?
10) Why do people like Nutella? D:
A (If I’m in love) -
That is an excellent question.
E (How many holes do I have in my ears?) -
Just the regular 2.
S (2 habits) -
Knuckle-cracking, aaaaaaaaaaaand gaming? Sure why not.